I have a problem with my wallet. How can I contact you?
Please read this page first. We get many emails (100+ per day) and it can take up to 3 days to get a reply. Try to find the answer here before contacting us through the contact form below.
- "Insufficient funds" message when trying to send out cryptocurrency
Make sure you have enough funds to cover the blockchain fee. For Bitcoin, the minimum amount you can send out is 0.001 BTC (~$40) and the fee right now (January 8th 2021) is ~0.00026 (~$10). Therefore you need a minimum of ~$50. Blockchain fees are always changing based on blockchain congestion and we don't earn anything from them or charge any other fees. The 0.001 BTC minimum will be reduced in the near future.
- Crypto purchase failed with an error but my card was charged
No worries, you will get an automatic refund shortly. Please wait for at least 12 hours before contacting us.
Contacting wallet support
If you couldn't find an answer here (or in other help articles) please contact our wallet partner using this contact form. Wallet functionality in The Crypto App is provided in partnership with Crypterium. All questions should be forwarded to them using the above contact form. The Crypto App support team does not have access and insights into your account.
Here are good reasons when to contact us:
- card removal (e.g. you made a mistake when adding your credit card and need it removed)
- locked account (e.g. can't log in, probably due to anti-fraud systems)
- disabled feature (e.g. can't buy or withdraw; anti-fraud security check is needed)
- withdrawal problems - cashing-out or sending cryptocurrency (contact us only if it's taking many hours (crypto transfers) or many days (card cash-out, can take 3-5 business days for your bank to process it)
- purchase problems - buying cryptocurrency (contact us only if card was charged but crypto not received and you have waited for at least 12 hours, most probably you will get an automatic refund)
Other questions not related to wallet
For questions not related to the wallet, you may contact us at . One of our team members will be happy to assist you between 8.00 am and 4.00 pm Central European Time, from Monday to Friday. Usually we respond the same day, but in peak times (like now in the crypto bull market) it can take up to 3 business days.