I have a problem with my wallet. How can I contact you?
Please read this page and other help articles first. We get many emails (100+ per day) and it can take up to 3 days to get a reply.
- "Insufficient funds" message when trying to send out cryptocurrency
Make sure you have enough funds to cover the blockchain (miner) fee. For Bitcoin, the minimum withdrawal amount is 0.001 BTC (~$40) and the fee (January 29th, 2021) is ~0.00023 (~$9). Therefore you need a minimum of ~$49. Blockchain fees are always changing based on blockchain congestion and we don't earn anything from them or charge any other fees. The 0.001 BTC minimum will be reduced in the near future.
- Crypto purchase failed with an error but my card was charged
No worries, you will get an automatic refund shortly. Please wait for at least 12 hours before contacting us.
Contacting wallet support
Please contact our wallet partner using this contact form. Wallet functionality in The Crypto App is provided by Crypterium. The Crypto App support team does not have access and insights into your account.
Good reasons to contact support:
- card removal (e.g. you made a mistake when adding your credit card and need it removed)
- locked account (e.g. can't log in - probably due to anti-fraud systems)
- disabled feature (e.g. can't buy or withdraw - anti-fraud security check is needed)
- withdrawal problems (e.g. it's taking 8+ hours (crypto) or 5+ days (card cash-out can take 3-5 business days before your bank to process it)
- purchase problems (e.g. card was charged but crypto not received after 12 hours - in most cases you will get an automatic refund due to declined transaction)
Other questions not related to wallet
Contact us at email@example.com. One of our team members will be happy to assist you between 8.00 am - 4.00 pm Central European Time, Monday - Friday. Usually, we respond the same day, but in peak times (like now in the crypto bull market) it can take up to 3 business days.