Buying and cashing out with Mastercard or Visa
- Buying cryptocurrency is supported with both Mastercard and Visa.
- Cashing out (withdrawal) is possible with Mastercard only at this time.
The card must be a debit (not credit) card and must be issued in one of the supported countries. See the list of unsupported countries here.
Frequently asked questions
- How long does it take to receive money to my bank account?
It can take up to 5 business days for your bank to process the transaction. We process and release the funds immediately.
- I didn't receive money to my bank account. Why?
Some banks don't allow incoming transactions to Mastercard. In this case, you will receive the funds back to your wallet automatically. Please contact your bank for further information.
- I have a Visa card. Why can I buy but can't cash-out (withdraw) to Visa?
Due to certain regulations, our payment processor is not allowed to payout to Visa at this time. We are actively working on supporting Visa for withdrawals too.
- How long does it take to receive cryptocurrency when buying with my card?
In most cases it is instant.
- I bought cryptocurrency with my card, but I didn't receive it in the wallet. Why?
Check the status of your purchase in the History (click on the profile icon in the top-right corner of the wallet screen). Also, check your bank statement. Sometimes the bank holds the funds for additional checks and they may reject the transaction after a while. In this case, your card is not charged. If your card was charged and you don't receive cryptocurrency in more than 24 hours, please contact our wallet partner Crypterium here.