Buying and cashing out with Mastercard or Visa
- Buying cryptocurrency is supported with both Mastercard and Visa.
- Cashing out (withdrawal) is possible with Mastercard only at this time.
Frequently asked questions
- How long does it take to receive money to my bank account?
It can take up to 5 business days for your bank to process the transaction. We process and release the funds immediately.
- I didn't receive money to my bank account. Why?
Some banks don't allow incoming transactions to Mastercard. In this case, you will receive the funds back to your wallet automatically. Please contact your bank for further information.
- I have a Visa card. Why can I buy but can't cash-out (withdraw) to Visa?
We are actively working on supporting Visa withdrawals and we hope to offer it in the near future. For now, if you only have Visa, you can withdraw back to your bank account by sending crypto funds to a trusted third-party exchange, such as Bitstamp or Coinbase, and withdraw to your bank account from there. The fees are usually higher than with us.
- How long does it take to receive cryptocurrency when buying with my card?
In most cases it is instant.
- I bought cryptocurrency with my card, but I didn't receive it in the wallet. Why?
Check the status of your purchase in the History (click on the profile icon in the top-right corner of the wallet screen). Also, check your bank statement. Sometimes the bank holds the funds for additional checks and they may reject the transaction after a while. In this case, your card is not charged. If your card was charged and you don't receive cryptocurrency in more than 24 hours, please contact our wallet partner Crypterium here.